Let's Get Social with Lindsey Burden - 006
Lindsey Burden is a Speaker, social media expert, coach and business advisor, and she has had her own company since 2013. Before that her job was to run Salisbury City Centre (which is near one of the biggest tourist attractions in the UK!) That’s a big job, which she did for 10 years.
She says that in that role she saw a lot of businesses thrive and others stall, and she took that insight into her new venture four years ago.
What you’ll learn:
- The key reason businesses fail
- Her top tips for speaking success
- Why networking is important for business success
- How to network on social media
- How to get free publicity from big brands
- Where you should be spending your time on social media
- How to use social media to grow your brand and business
- How you can join her free 5-day social media challenge and increase your impact!
All things Lindsey:
Matthew McConaughey Oscar Speech click here.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.