Secrets to Storytelling (Part Three) - 009
Here you get the low down on the storytelling model most widely used in business, Michael Hauge’s alliteratively named Six Step Success Story Process. Whether you’re speaking, writing copy, or a book, this can help you create emotion and make it entertaining and engaging for your audience.
Here, I take you through the model, another practical example, and give you some extra tips to make the story even more powerful.
What you’ll learn:
- The Six Step Success Story Process
- How to use it for case studies
- The autobiographical bear traps to avoid
- How to make your story pop for listeners and readers
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.