Using Webinars and Workshops to Generate Leads and Sales – 020
I’ve used webinars and workshops in my business before and not only do they provide a great opportunity to connect with and add value to your target customer, but they are awesome for generating sales! They offer one of the best conversion rates for a marketing tool.
Webinars give you the chance to show off your personality and the value that your product or service can deliver. You will be with your target customer for a minimum of 30 minutes and during this time you are aiming to get them around the customer acquisition journey. This is so that by the time you make an offer, they will have seen how your product or service could work for them, they feel that they can make it work and they are aware of the ROI that it could give back to them.
If you’ve been considering doing a webinar, but you don’t know where to start, then this show is for you.
What I’m going to cover:
- The benefits of hosting webinars and workshops
- The essential ingredients
- How you should structure your webinar for success
- Presentation considerations for webinars
- How long a webinar should be
- How much webinars cost
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.