Apps, Hacks and Miracles – 045
The way my brain is wired means I have lots of ideas and I’m able to see the big picture quickly… that’s the upside. The downside is that I have a mind like a butterfly, and I get distracted super-easy… and then time just vanishes. But I hate the idea of wasting time… and I think that’s why I’m always on the lookout for things that will help me work smarter, faster and keep focused.
As you know, this month I’ve been talking to productivity experts, who have tried and tested models and systems to help them do more in less time, and I’ve also been trying stuff out this month, and so I thought I’d share some of my recent discoveries, and some of my tried and tested aids to increased productivity in my speaking, life and business.
What you’ll discover:
- What the Miracle Morning is and if it really delivers miracles.
- An app that gives you a full body workout in less than 10 minutes.
- The social media posting software that saves you time and builds your following.
- How you can save hours of writing with built in shortcuts.
- Great graphics quick and easy.
- Why a zap should be your new best friend.
- The best tool for when you have to get the message spot on but haven’t got time to get it right on the fly.
- The old-fashioned way to keep on track
- The best bit of gadge for great audio on the go.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.