Speaking with Perspective, Purpose and Power with Charles Hanna – 059
Charles Hanna was on top of the world with a successful business and a family that he adored, when he began to sabotage his own success. As his life began to spiral out of control, he started to uncover the source of his internal suffering. On the journey back from that dark period of his life he has found greater happiness and success than ever before. His book ‘Higher’ is helping many people with their own struggles and through his speaking he is sharing his mission and causing ‘aha’ moments about what’s important along the way.
In this show we talk about what gets in the way of success and happiness for most people, and how to avoid hitting rock bottom before turning things around. How to see challenges in a way that lets you enjoy the journey whatever the outcome, and Charles’ journey as a speaker on how to live a ‘Higher’ life.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you should never be too proud to ask for help.
- Why taking care of yourself should be your number one priority.
- What perception disorder is, how it can impact your life.
- How you can tell if you have perception disorder.
- The way to see challenges to achieve our goals.
- How our inner child can guide us to a more successful future.
- The distinction between a higher power, purpose and perspective
- How you can let go of the outcome and retain your ambition
- The three things you can do today to live a happier life.
- How Charles prepares for his talks.
- Why humour can increase your connection with your audience.
- Why it’s better to hit with a crooked stick!
All things Charles
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.