The Secret to Becoming a Public Speaker that Changes Lives - 072
Regardless of whether you’re a motivational speaker who wants to inspire people to take action, an educational speaker that wants the audience to think in new ways, a corporate leader who wants their employees to buy into change, or someone who uses speaking to sell their products or services… to achieve your goals you need to understand how to reach people and how to influence them.
In most scenarios when we speak, we will be trying to convince people to take a different view of their life, their business, their health or something else. To do this we will need to overcome the beliefs that our audience is likely to be holding about the topic, themselves and a myriad of other things, that get in the way of them seeing new possibilities.
To overcome these beliefs, you have to engage your audience in a way that shows them that what you’re offering is possible and possible for them. In this episode I will be sharing the most powerful tool public speakers have in their arsenal for changing beliefs, which can in turn change people’s lives.
In this episode:
- The obstacles that might get in the way of your message landing.
- What you need to think when you are preparing your talk if you want to have maximum impact.
- Where objections come from and how to overcome them.
- How our beliefs get shaped.
- The most powerful tool a speaker has for changing beliefs.
- The real business that speakers are in.
Thanks for listening!
Leaving a review:
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.