Event Promotion & Increasing Your Odds of Being Booked to Speak - 090
In the last show I told you that as a speaker you are also a marketer of your message. That’s when you’re on stage, but in order to get to that stage you’re going to have to learn how to successfully market yourself as a speaker. A big part of that includes showing promoters how working with you will help make their event a success.
That’s why in this episode I’m going to share the key things you need to demonstrate to be attractive as a speaker, and the things that will separate you from the herd in an event promoters’ eyes.
What you’ll discover:
- Why getting the right speaker is so important to the success of an event
- The nine ingredients of a highly bookable speaker
- The importance of being ‘easy to work with’ and what that means
- How to become the promoter’s dream speaker
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.