The Lowdown on Using Webinars to Deliver Your Message - 096
I’ve used webinars in my business before and not only do they provide a great opportunity to connect with and add value to your audience, but they are awesome for getting your message out to people all over the world at the same time.
Webinars also give you the chance to show off your personality and share stories about your big idea, product or service. You will be with people on your webinar for a minimum of 30 minutes and during this time you are aiming to educate, engage, influence and motivate them to take action.
If you’ve been considering doing a webinar, but you don’t know where to start, then this show is for you.
What I’m going to cover:
- The benefits of hosting webinars and workshops
- The essential ingredients
- How you should structure your webinar for success
- Presentation considerations for webinars
- How long a webinar should be
- How much webinars cost
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.