Getting Your Public Speaking Persona Right! - 103
There are a lot of organisations, coaches and possibly even people you know with opinions and advice about what makes a good speaker. There are probably also lots of speakers you admire. All of this can sometimes lead people to develop a presentation style that isn’t in line with their natural way of being and persona.
I have some strong views on persona and in this show I’m taking a look at persona, what it is, how important it is in public speaking and even how you can find out what yours is.
What you’ll discover:
- Whether you should develop a different persona for public speaking
- Why you, your message and your audience need to be in alignment
- Why I disagree with Roger Ailes
- What a vitamin brand can teach us about how we need to be on stage
- How you don’t need to lose yourself even if you want to be funny
- How you can discover your persona
- The difference between me and Gary V
- Why you are absolutely enough!
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.