The Secrets to Getting More Leads When You Speak Online (Part Two) - 125
The online space is becoming more crowded than ever as more entrepreneurs make the switch to save their business. This means that standing out and building a tribe who want to buy your stuff is going to be more challenging than ever before.
So, what should you do if you’re having these sorts of thoughts and feelings:
“I can’t get people to easily understand what I do”
“I don’t know where to start in getting my message across”
“I find the sales part of speaking uncomfortable and awkward”
“My business doesn’t stand out”
“I can’t seem to connect with people”
“I feel like my talks are boring”
“I can’t communicate the value of what I do”
“I can’t keep people engaged.”
“It just feels so forced when I speak, not like me at all.”
If you can relate to one or more of these and you want to stand out and sell more, then this three-part podcast series is for you.
In part two I’m going to be covering all the key questions you might have about stories so that you can start using them in building a tribe and growing your business.
What you’ll discover:
- What is meant by ‘story’ in speaking and marketing.
- The different types of story you can use and what for.
- How long your stories should be.
- Where you should be using stories.
- The best place to find stories to use in your speaking and marketing.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.