Have You Got The Most Desirable Attributes of a Great Speaker? - 135
Whatever kind of speaker you are, platform, motivational, corporate leader, podcast host, online entrepreneur or influencer...there are two attributes that will have a big impact on your success.
These two things are admired by audiences when they are present, and most commented on when they’re not.
They are also two of the things that are most desired by experienced and novice speakers alike and most requested by my students as developmental goals.
Ironically, these two attributes are nebulous, difficult to define and can be subjective...but then I’m always up for a challenge!
In this show I’ll share these two attributes, with my definitions, so that you’ll know whether you have them and what’s next to get them if you don’t!
I hope you enjoy the show!
What you’ll discover:
- The two most desired attributes of a great speaker
- Why they matter
- How you know if someone has them as a speaker
- My top three tips for what to do if you don’t
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.