Do You Need to KonMari Your Mind? - 146
I’ve been a big fan of Marie Kondo, a tidying expert, for a while, (even though when I first heard Tim Ferris interviewing her a few years before I was like what?! Really? People need help with folding!?)
I started practicing her techniques about 18 months ago, and I love the space, calm and good habits that it has created for me and my home.
BUT this episode isn’t a promo for Marie, folding your clothes or chucking out your books… it’s about something that came up for me as I was working on a new story idea.
I had a bit of a lightbulb moment about some of the thoughts and beliefs that were holding me back, and so I thought I’d share with you in case it helps you handle the beliefs that might be holding you back too!
What you’ll discover:
- The story prompt that started this all off.
- How we can be sentimental about things that don’t serve us.
- Why I think you should treat your beliefs like your clothes.
- The KonMari concepts we can apply to our mind.
- The default programs sitting in our blind spot and how to know if you’ve got them.
- Suggestions for action.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.