Your Internal GPS to Success - 148
Even though I coach people on speaking and marketing, inevitably I always end up working as much on mindset as I do on developing skills and strategy.
That’s because, in my experience as a coach, and from my own journey, the thing that trips us up most as an entrepreneur are our thoughts and beliefs.
It doesn’t matter how many skills you’ve got, your mindset can be your biggest saboteur - showing up as things like impostor syndrome, procrastination, comparisonitis, shiny penny syndrome or as in my own case..all of them!
The trouble is that often we aren’t aware of why we’re stuck or struggling to do the things that we know will move us closer to realizing our potential and achieving our goals and dreams...and even if we are, sometimes we don’t register at a conscious level, that we’re thinking unhelpful thoughts.
That is why we need to use another compass to guide us...our internal GPS to success...and that's what this episode is all about.
What you’ll discover:
- The internal GPS to success that we need to pay attention to.
- What we should do when we’re off track.
- Three powerful processes to get you back on the path to happiness and success.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.