Why You Don’t Need Confidence with Paul Wilson - 154
After bumming around the world overcoming baggage from his past and avoiding responsibility, Paul Wilson made the unexpected 180 degree turnaround to become the Emergency Response Manager for the Channel Tunnel.
After a successful career, Paul felt ready to make a change which embraced his lifelong interest in the mind and human behaviour. He subsequently trained in a number of different methods, including hypnosis and NLP, all geared towards helping people remove unwanted mental baggage, overcome fear and get out of their own way.
Today, he guides people through what he calls ‘the Devil’s Triangle’, to overcome their anxiety, fears, and improve their mindset and resilience to live happier lives.
If you struggle with confidence, and get stopped by fear, there will be value for you in this show.
What you’ll discover:
- How Paul switched from wanderer to one of the most responsible jobs around.
- Paul’s own struggles with mental health.
- Why Paul believes you don’t need confidence…
- The Devil’s Triangle and how to get out of it.
- The biggest issues Paul sees tripping people up.
- Tips to overcome fear and get out of your own way.
- The big lessons Paul learned from doing stand up comedy.
- How speaking fits into Paul’s business model.
All things Paul:
LinkedIn - linkedin.com/PaulWilsonMindsetCoach
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.