Level Up Your Lives With These Nine Tips - 183
For many the choice between swimming in shark infested waters or going live on social media is a tough one. But because it can play such a powerful role in building your brand, authority and following more and more people are, (often reluctantly), going live.
The trouble is that whilst there is absolutely merit in going live regularly to get through the fear and build your confidence, the content produced when you’re ‘having a go’ can often be dull as dishwater.
If you’re going to take the plunge, and do some live speaking on social media, there is no reason you can’t do it well from the start.
That’s where this show and my nine tips come in.
These tips will form a kind of ‘essentials checklist’ for you to follow, so that you can be confident that your ‘lives’ are moving you and your audience forward on the journey towards working together.
What you’ll discover:
- How to be more strategic with your lives, so that they are actively moving your business forward.
- Why you must be specifically intentional with each ‘live’ you do.
- Why you need to be ‘one and done’.
- The optimum length for ‘lives’.
- The technical stuff you must nail.
- Branding and background matters
- How to ensure you deliver like a pro.
- What JK Rowling can teach you about Facebook lives.
- How to become the most powerful person in the world.
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.