Why You Need A Signature Sign Off - 185
One of the things that is critical to success in business and speaking is building your brand.
And a big trap that many people fall into, is failing to share how they add value in a way that makes their brand and message memorable.
The problem is that if you’re not memorable then you won’t be recommended or referred, and if people forget who you are they can’t look you up.
That’s why a great ‘signature sign off’ is something I recommend all my clients and students to craft, so that they minimise the risk of being forgotten.
But, there are some important things to get right and pitfalls to avoid when you’re putting this together, and that’s where this show comes in.
What you’ll discover:
- The number one mistake people make when introducing themselves.
- The three ingredients you need in your signature sign off and why.
- Why you need to become synonymous with the problem you solve.
- The power of imagery in making your message sticky.
- How to pique their interest.
- Why you need to build a community around your take on the problem.
- The parting shot and why it needs to be meaningful.
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.