The Top 5 Reasons Your Speaking Isn’t Having the Impact You Want! - 190
My aim is that by the end of this show you’ll get clear on what might be impacting your speaking success, so that you don’t squander the golden opportunities that speaking gigs present.
I’ll be walking you through the top five mistakes that I believe can stop you from making the most of the speaking opportunities you get.
And for each of these mistakes I’ve identified what I think is the underpinning thought or belief that causes them and what you should be doing instead.
On top of that, I’ll be sharing what you need to include in your ‘Signature Talk’, so that it becomes a powerful marketing asset that you can use to engage your audience and create new customers and fans.
What you’ll discover:
- Why not all facts are created equal.
- How you might be pushing your audience away instead of pulling them closer.
- Why you need to create from a beginners’ mindset.
- When your passion can become a problem.
- The difference between ‘presenting’ and using speaking as a powerful marketing tool to sell an idea, product or service.
- Why you might be educating someone else’s audience
- The ingredients of a successful Signature Talk
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.