Spotlight Review: Learn From My Take on These Talks – 192
I wanted to do something a little different with this episode and that’s to add in some video content, so that you can see my teaching points in action.
Every month, as part of my regular newsletter, I do a talk spotlight. I share a link to a short talk and my analysis on what is good, or could be done differently to increase audience impact and engagement.
In this show I’m sharing some of these talks, my take on their structure, content and delivery, and some of the coaching points I’d have given to the speakers if they had been working with me. I’m hoping that it helps cement some of the tips and coaching I’ve given you in past episodes by bringing them to life for you.
Also, these talks have some great ideas and messages, and I’m sure you’re going to learn some extra stuff from them too.
What you’ll discover:
- How to open your talk so that you’re audience lean in
- The best way to use slides
- Tips for making your talk come alive using voice and body language
- How to increase your connection with your audience
- How you can use silence to command attention
- Tips for audience interaction
- Examples of using humour effectively
And lots more!!
Links to the Talk Spotlight Videos:
Link to the FREE GIFT
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
· Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
· Subscribe on iTunes.