Storytelling. The Long and Short of It - 194
There is no doubt that stories are the most powerful vehicle for getting your audience to buy in emotionally to your message. BUT you have a limited amount of time to get your story across before their attention starts to wander.
Even TV, movies or books that you have chosen to engage with, have a finite time to grab your attention, before you switch off, and in the world of speaking and marketing, that window of time is even smaller.
In this show, I’m going to be sharing the what and the why of tiny stories that pack a big punch, so that you can make sure you're not missing your opportunity to make your message land.
What you’ll discover:
- The urban myth that started a tiny story trend.
- Why you need to blend micro stories into your speaking and marketing toolbox.
- How you can pull all triggers for attention in just a few words.
- Examples of tiny stories.
- The steps to creating a tiny story.
- The difference between micro stories and snackable stories
And lots more!!
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.