The Simple Truth About Successful Marketing with Kaye King - 195
Kaye King has had a long career in marketing, working for big brands like Kenco, Hilton and the Nationwide Building society. But when she left her corporate job to start up her own marketing consultancy, she found so many myths around marketing for small business owners. These myths were causing fear, confusion and overwhelm and ultimately stopping them from having successful businesses.
Today, Kaye is on a mission to debunk these myths that paralyse people from doing any marketing, or cause them to waste time, energy and money on marketing that isn’t right for them.
Using her experience, she’s able to strip everything right back to basics through practical, manageable, and stress-free mentoring.
Kaye is here to share her thoughts on how to promote your business in a way that feels right for you, and how she uses speaking to grow her business too.
So if you feel afraid, frustrated or overwhelmed by this huge machine called marketing, or want some fresh ideas, then you’ll want to listen to this show.
What you’ll learn:
- What Kaye learned after 30 years working for marketing agencies.
- The difference between marketing for global brands and small businesses.
- The distinction between marketing and sales.
- The myths that scupper people’s marketing and why they aren’t true.
- The secret to successful marketing.
- The most important things you need to focus on first in your marketing.
- The importance of stories in marketing.
- How Kaye uses speaking as a marketing tool.
All things Kaye:
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc
- Subscribe on iTunes.