Why You Should PAT Your Audience! - 202
I’m a strong believer that structure and systems actually set you free and enable you to be creative (even if you think you aren’t). That’s why I’ve developed processes and frameworks to underpin my speaking and marketing courses, programs and coaching.
In this pre-christmas show, I want to give you the gift of one of my favorite business storytelling frameworks, which I’ve seen get brilliant results for people time and time again in various ways.
I know it will help you too, especially if you come up against any of these issues:
You struggle to come up with ideas for your ‘lives’ or videos.
You feel awkward starting and ending your stories.
You start to speak about one thing and then get lost or distracted and that throws you off.
You’re scared to do a video or ‘live’ partly because you haven’t got a clue how to structure it.
You have stories to share, but you don’t know how to make them relevant for your audience and the problem you solve for people.
You go on too long and lose yourself let alone the audience.
I hope you enjoy the episode and have fun Patting your audience with it!
What you’ll discover:
- What a PAT is.
- The many different ways you can use it.
- How a PAT makes it easy to remember what you want to say.
- Some examples of a PAT in action.
- How one story can create many PATs.
- How to take your PATs to the next level.
And lots more!!
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.