Why You Should Consider Creating Your Own Stage with Ben Bennett - 203
As more people recognise speaking as the powerful marketing tool that it is, the number of aspiring speakers has grown exponentially. This means that competition for speaking gigs is incredibly high. So if you’re a speaker or business owner wanting to build your brand and audience any ideas that can help to give you the edge are really valuable.
That’s one of the two compelling reasons I asked Ben Bennett to come on my show. Firstly, Ben has developed a strategy for getting more speaking opportunities and secondly he is also a sales expert and business coach who wants to change the way sales is seen.
Ben has been in sales for many years and today he works with small business owners and startup founders to enable them to understand the power of selling in order to take control of growing their customer base, consistently. Founder of Second Voice, Ben is also a mentor to the NatWest accelerator programme and host of the South Coast Sellers Club.
What you’ll learn:
- How Ben carved a career and brand out in a really competitive field.
- The journey from DJ to Sales Coach.
- How Ben created his own stage for his current business.
- Why ‘sales’ has such a bad reputation.
- The distinction Ben makes between sales and marketing
- The changes in the sales industry over the last 20 years and what that means for us.
- The biggest mistake Ben sees business owners making to jeopardize business growth.
- The three essential things Ben would recommend to achieve sustainable business growth.
- How Ben uses stories to help grow his business.
- What ‘second voice’ means in the world of sales.
All things Ben:
Orca Programme: www.secondvoice.co.uk/orca
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.