How You Can Improve Your Sales by ‘Selling Hot’ with Marcus Cauchi - 205
For 17 years Marcus Cauchi did sales all wrong, but then he discovered a different way to sell that not only led to amazing results but also created an amazing customer experience.
Marcus is a 35+ year sales veteran who teaches sellers that they get further when they learn to collaborate, not manipulate, and serve others instead of serving themselves.
Over the years, he has helped companies generate in excess of £6.5bn in additional and repeat sales.
Marcus works with organizations to align the efforts of their marketing, sales, customer success, channel sales and account growth teams, so that they create a safe, risk-free environment for their clients and customers. An environment in which they enjoy a seamless, frictionless buying experience, throughout their lifetime as a customer.
A prolific contributor to LInkedIn, he hosts The Inquisitor Podcast where he’s brought together over 4000 years of collective wisdom. He is also co-author of Making Channel Sales Work, and co-founder of Sales: A Force For Good.
If you want to increase your sales then you’ll love this conversation.
What you’ll learn:
- Marcus’ biggest epiphany about sales and selling.
- What buyer ‘safety’ is and why it’s something we need to pay attention to.
- Why you need to meet your customer at ‘their’ points of peril.
- Why sales is ‘broken’ and how it can be fixed.
- Why raising investment is not all that it's cracked up to be.
- What selling ‘hot’ means and why you should aim for this.
- The Quadrant of sales and how this affects results.
- The 6 big sales traps that people fall into.
- What a Chief Revenue Officer is and why you think every organization needs one.
- Where we should look for untapped revenue sources in our business.
- The subconscious ceiling Marcus put on his income and how he overcame it.
- How Marcus uses speaking and stories to grow his business.
All things Marcus:
The Road Less Stupid: Advice from the Chairman of the Board by Keith J. Cunningham
Man's Search For Meaning: The classic tribute to hope from the Holocaust by Viktor E Frankl
Want to get better at finding and sharing your stories then check out our FREE Five Day Snackable Story Challenge
Practice your speaking & test your content in a safe space in The Speaking Club ‘Live’ Membership
Want to create a signature talk that sells, then check out our Nail Your Signature Talk in 60 Days programme.
Want to find out about working with me 121 then book a call here.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.