Is Your Talk Speaking to the Right Audience? - 209
In this show I’m going to be sharing an important distinction you need to make when you’re creating your talk. This is something that comes up regularly when I’m working with people on their signature talks, because it’s an easy trap to fall into.
The problem is that if you don’t recognise and address this distinction, you could invest time and money to produce a talk that doesn’t get you results. And we don’t want that!
So, if you want to be sure your talk (and indeed) marketing hits the right target and helps you make a difference and grow your business, then listen on.
What you’ll discover:
- The fundamental mistake many speakers are making that will be costing them sales.
- The big distinction you need to make in order to sell when you speak
- Why every talk needs to sell
- The questions to ask yourself to make your signature talk into a powerful marketing asset.
- How to make every talk count with this one off time investment
And lots more!!
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.