How to Build a Massive Audience on YouTube with Dr Clare Roberts - 210
Dr. Clare Roberts has gone from being a clinical psychologist in the UK, to a YouTuber in Florida. Her YouTube channel, Generation Calm, which she juggles while still being a full-time homeschooling mum, now has 25,000 subscribers and over 2 million views.
Her channel helps people looking to better manage their mind and live a more powerful life. She posts videos on stress management techniques, anxiety relief and relaxation methods, including guided meditations, which are very popular.
In part 1 of my interview with Clare, we talked about all things public speaking anxiety and how to tackle it. Now, in this second part of the interview we’re getting into all things YouTube.
So, if you’re thinking of using YouTube to get your message out there and as a growth strategy to build your audience and income, then you’ve got to grab a listen to this episode.
What you’ll learn:
- What made Clare decide to start doing YouTube videos
- How to choose what topics to do videos about
- How Clare overcame her nerves were you before recording her first video
- How often should you post on YouTube
- What equipment Clare uses to record her videos
- How long it can take before your channel gets traction
- How important are using stories in your YouTube videos
- The three big things Clare wishes she had known when she was starting out on YouTube
- Why everyone should have a YouTube channel
All things Clare:
Want to get better at finding and sharing your stories then check out our FREE Five Day Snackable Story Challenge
Practice your speaking & test your content in a safe space in The Speaking Club ‘Live’ Membership
Want to create a signature talk that sells, then check out our Nail Your Signature Talk in 60 Days programme.
Want to find out about working with me 121 then book a call here.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.