How You Can Share Your Passion and Purpose on the Page with AnnMarie Wyncoll - 218
Have you got a story to tell?
Do you have a big message to share?
Perhaps you should consider writing a book.
Just like a great talk, a book is a fantastic way to bring that message or story alive for people and in a way that you can scale… as long as it’s done in the right way.
But there are many potential traps waiting to slow you down, or stop you from getting the book finished and out into the world, that’s where this show can help.
My guest AnnMarie Wyncoll is an author and founder of Begin a Book. Her desire to become an author was born when she had an epiphany about her life with a toilet brush in her hand.
Unfortunately, her journey was fraught with obstacles to overcome, but she didn’t give up and eventually she held her first book in her hands.
Today, through her company Begin a Book, she makes the book creation process stress free and easy for other aspiring authors.
In this show, she will be sharing how to avoid the pitfalls of publishing and she’ll also be giving you some brilliant advice to make sure your book has the best chance of reaching the people who need to read it.
What you’ll discover:
- What a toilet brush moment is and what caused AnnMarie to have hers.
- What made her switch from being a part-time author to launching a book company.
- The people who AnnMarie thinks shouldn’t write a book.
- The three big traps people can fall into on the book creation journey.
- The three things AnnMarie had wished she’d known before she wrote and published her first book.
- What’s better - self-publishing or working with a publishing company.
- How you should tackle talking about real people.
- How you should handle quotes in books.
- The best ways to go about promoting your book once you have it.
- How AnnMarie uses speaking in her business.
All things AnnMarie:
Want to get better at finding and sharing your stories then check out our FREE Five Day Snackable Story Challenge
Practice your speaking & test your content in a safe space in The Speaking Club ‘Live’ Membership
Want to create a signature talk that sells, then check out our Nail Your Signature Talk in 60 Days programme.
Want to find out about working with me 121 then book a call here.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.