Why Employees Need Great Pitching Skills Too! - 223
Elevator pitches are often thought of as only relevant for entrepreneurs, sales people and business owners. But I’m here to let you know that if you are an employee, then you need to understand how to create a pitch too.
In this show, I’m going to share all the reasons why you need a pitch, the big mistakes people make, and the ingredients of a great pitch.
My aim is that you understand what you need to do to create a pitch that works, and gives you the confidence to share about what you do, or your idea or project in a way that will shine.
If you want to always be ready to take your shot, then this is for you!
What you’ll learn:
- Why you need to understand how to create a compelling pitch.
- The biggest mistakes people make with pitches.
- The elements of a great pitch.
- Why you need to be aware of your ‘perceived’ weak points.
- A simple pitch structure.
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.