Leveraging the Power of Individuality and Personality in Business with Gavin Howarth - 225
I reached out to invite Gavin Howarth to be a guest on the podcast for a number of reasons.
Firstly, he writes some of the most engaging and authentic posts I’ve seen on LinkedIN that get a lot of traction
Secondly, one of his posts made reference to an experience he had whilst waiting to do a talk recently, and I knew that this would be useful to you.
Thirdly, he is a brilliant leader and has a powerful vision for his company and his team that I am sure will be an inspiration to you.
So … who is he?
Well Gavin is the Managing Director of Howarths, and his company helps thousands of other businesses manage one of the most challenging aspects of navigating growth - taking on and managing people.
Howarths advises companies on HR, Employment law, Health & Safety, and getting the best out of a team, and their client retention rate is incredibly high.
In this show we cover what it takes to be a great leader and create a high performance culture underpinned by people who love to come to work.
But we of course also look at how Gavin has embraced authentic storytelling in his talks and linkedIn posts to grow a big following and attract more clients.
What you’ll discover:
- The key events that led Gavin to what he does today.
- Gavin’s view on the three things that are most critical for sustainable success.
- Why Gavin gets reminded he is going to die 5 times a day.
- How Howarths develop and encourage personality and individuality at work and why it’s important to the business.
- The qualities of a great leader.
- Why Gavin hates the term ‘soft skills’.
- What happened when Gavin did a talk in a room full of business power houses.
- How Gavin managed his thinking whilst waiting to go on stage.
- The process Gavin uses to create his LinkedIn content.
- The mantra that underpins Howarth’s business success.
All things Gavin:
Website - www.howarths-uk.com
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/gavinhowarth/
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.