What is the Big Idea and Why Does it Matter for Successful Presentations? - 229
We all want our talks and messaging to have punch, to take our audience closer towards saying ‘yes’ to our idea, change, product or service. But that won’t happen unless we understand and include what I call ‘the big idea’.
When I’ve taught this concept to people I’ve seen the lightbulb go on, and it helps them to shape not only their talk, but the other messaging around what they do.
That’s why I wanted to share it with you.
What you’ll learn:
- What the ‘big idea’ is.
- Why you need to get clarity on your ‘big idea’.
- The big problem with the big idea.
- How you solve the big problem.
- The three audience segments you are communicating with.
- Where you should use the ‘big idea’.
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.