How to Beat Stage Fright with Elisa De Napoli - 232
Many people suffer from performance anxiety and it can get in your way if you want to speak to grow your business - but stage fright can have a whole other level of impact if your business is performing.
That is the situation that singer-songwriter Elisa De Napoli found herself in. She spent a number of years trying a number of different remedies to overcome her fears, but none of them worked. In the end, she found the answer right in front of her nose!
Now, Elisa is a best-selling author of the book, online course, and podcast ‘Dare to Be Seen’, which helps artists command the stage, magnify their presence, and defeat stage nerves so they can share their gifts with their audience and shine their light on the world.
She is an artist coach, hypnotherapist, and multi-instrumentalist singer-songwriter. Under the stage name Elyssa Vulpes she has produced 12 albums, with a focus on inner transformation through sometimes dark and atmospheric sometimes comedic storytelling.
She has been featured on radio, podcasts, blogs, and online magazines and today she is a guest on The Speaking Club.
What you’ll discover:
- Elisa’s journey as a singer song-writer.
- How her stage fright manifested itself and the impact it had on her music and performing.
- What it was that finally made her do something about it.
- How she overcame her stage fright and how she knew she’d beaten it.
- Why she has a different stage name.
- Elisa’s three big tips for managing stage fright.
- Her biggest tip for how to show up authentically when you perform.
- How Elisa uses storytelling in her songs and business.
- Why it’s important for musicians and artists to be confident communicators.
All things Elisa:
Want to get better at finding and sharing your stories then check out our FREE Five Day Snackable Story Challenge
Practice your speaking & test your content in a safe space in The Speaking Club ‘Live’ Membership
Want to create a signature talk that sells, then check out our Nail Your Signature Talk in 60 Days programme.
Want to find out about working with me 121 then book a call here.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.