My Five in Five Discoveries for Success and Happiness - 241
Five years ago, I launched The Speaking Club and it’s been an interesting journey. From me talking to myself in a little cubby hole, wondering if anyone would listen, to the show being downloaded in over 190 countries and it becoming a top 1% podcast, regularly in the charts.
To recognise this milestone, I decided that I wanted to share my biggest learnings over the past five years, some of which I’ve already covered with you in podcast episodes and some which haven’t.
I hope that some of the aha moments I’ve had and share with you here, will help you too. Maybe as a new concept that gives you insight and shifts something that might be holding you back, or as a reminder for something you know but has bobbed below the surface.
Where there is a companion episode, I’ll point you to it in case you want to dig deeper.
What you’ll discover:
- The counter intuitive positioning for growing your audience
- Why letting go of what you want is the best way to get it.
- The critical distinction between intention and attention.
- The concepts of hot and cold cognition.
- When being competitive can lead to less not more.
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.