[Best of] Build Your Brand By Being an AWESOME Podcast Guest – 242
There are so many people starting podcasts these days. That’s because the evidence that podcasts are one of the best ways to get your message out there is undeniable.
Over 62% of the US population has listened to a podcast, 38% in Canada and nearly 20% of people in the UK listen to a podcast every week. The statistics also show that of those people that listen 60% are likely to buy what was advertised on the show.
The Speaking Club is proof of the huge global growth of podcasts and podcast listeners. At the time this episode was originally recorded the show was in 159 countries and now is in 192.
But starting a podcast is a lot of work and a big commitment, and if you don’t fancy that, then finding podcasts to be a guest on is another great way to leverage this platform to grow your brand, audience and business.
That’s why I’ve pulled this episode from the archives.
I’ve seen so many people make mistakes in how they approach podcast hosts and miss out on making the most of the opportunity if they do get on.
In this show I help you avoid the pitfalls and become an AWESOME podcast guest so that you can get get your message out there further and faster
What you’ll discover:
- Which podcasts to approach.
- How to approach podcasters.
- What you need to have prepared for the interview.
- How to add value to the podcaster and set yourself up for success.
- The double win that will grow your audience and strengthen your relationship.
- The importance of sharing to your own audience.
- The AWESOME framework that pulls this all together.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.