Moving Your Audience from Pessimism to Possibility with Marcus Hemsley - 248
Marcus Hemsley is the founder and Director at one of the world’s best marketing agencies. He is an expert in results led marketing and his company was recognised by Google as the best in growing companies online.
As you would expect as the founder of one of the most successful digital agencies, when Marcus speaks about marketing he is not short of an audience.
But over the past few years Marcus has been sharing about something else that he is passionate about, but is a subject that comes up against more resistance than marketing - and that is the climate emergency.
Marcus has co-founded as a response to the environmental issues, and in order to be a good ancestor to his 877 descendants. On this show, he will be sharing about that movement, the challenges he has faced in getting the message out there and how he has approached it.
What you’ll discover:
- How Marcus ended up doing what he does today in business and creating an award winning marketing agency.
- The first time Marcus felt really compelled to do something about the climate emergency and why.
- What led to co-founding the The Million Tree Pledge.
- Marcus’ approach for putting a talk together about marketing versus the environment.
- How Marcus uses stories to shift perspective about the environment.
- How he tackles the objections that come up around taking action.
- The most important things we can do as individuals and businesses to be good ancestors.
All things Marcus:
Want to get better at finding and sharing your stories then check out our FREE Five Day Snackable Story Challenge
Practice your speaking & test your content in a safe space in The Speaking Club ‘Live’ Membership
Want to create a signature talk that sells, then check out our Nail Your Signature Talk in 60 Days programme.
Want to find out about working with me 121 then book a call here.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.