Harness the Power of Persuasive Language to Get What You Want with Jackie Brennan - 250
Jackie Brennan discovered the power of language to influence our own and other people’s behaviours whilst she was still working as a Director of Health and Safety in the construction industry.
This was the start of a personal journey which culminated in her awakening to the fact that for most of her life she had not been in the driving seat.
Today, she is a qualified hypnotherapist, speaker, NLP practitioner, speaker. She also combines all of this with her construction industry experience, to help construction industry leaders to tackle the growing mental health crisis within the construction industry.
Here she is unpacking some of the most powerful and persuasive aspects of language that you can use in your talks, 121 or in teams to get people to do what you want!
What you’ll discover:
- The story of how Jackie’s book came into being.
- Examples of how Jackie has used persuasive language intentionally and what happened.
- What analogue marking is and how you can use it to influence your audience.
- The concept of binds and how we might use them to move our audience in a certain direction.
- What Tony Robbins does and you can do to grab the attention of your audience.
- The ‘charisma pattern’ and how you can use it to magnetise when you speak.
- Different types of stories that influence our audience.
- How Jackie uses the power of persuasive language in her talks.
All things Jackie:
Want to get better at finding and sharing your stories then check out our FREE Five Day Snackable Story Challenge
Practice your speaking & test your content in a safe space in The Speaking Club ‘Live’ Membership
Want to create a signature talk that sells, then check out our Nail Your Signature Talk in 60 Days programme.
Want to find out about working with me 121 then book a call here.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.