How to Build Rapport with an Audience and Why You Should do it - 253
There are more platforms available for speakers to share their message than ever before. There are also more people speaking than ever before. This means that when the opportunities arise for you to speak, you have to make them count.
To stand out from the hoardes of wannabe speakers you must have three things, value driven content, a presentation style that is engaging and compelling, and a talk that builds a relationship with your audience.
In this show I’ll be focusing on sharing the principles of making that connection with your audience so that your talk gets you the results you want.
What you’ll discover:
- Why you must build a relationship with your audience when you speak
- The mistakes to avoid
- The connection points you need to build into your talk
- Prerequisites for building rapport as a speaker
- Next steps
(Take a photo of your review, email it to me at [email protected] and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.