The Four Steps to Standing Out in a Competitive Niche - 254
No matter how far you niche down in terms of your message and services, there will always be competition. How you think about that competition and respond to it will determine the level of success you have and the speed at which you achieve that success.
I know that it can feel scary and all sorts of doubts can surface about what you can offer compared to everyone else. That is normal. Certainly, I’ve been there, and still have lapses that slow me down, but I know now how to move away from those thoughts more quickly these days, and the things I need to do in my space to carve out my unique message to attract my crowd.
In this show I want to share those with you, so that you can become a thought leader in your niche.
What you’ll discover:
- How to reframe a competitive niche.
- A new way to share the problem you solve and why it matters
- Going where others in your niche fail to tread
- The uniquely you way to bring your audience into your world
- Next steps
(Take a photo of your review, email it to me at [email protected] and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.