[Quick Tip] Comic Timing - 257
This quick talk tip is in response to the question:
Can you teach me comic timing?
In this show I’m covering:
- My definition of comic timing.
- The ingredients for great comic timing
- Re-framing ‘the punchline’
- Tips for building this skill
(Take a photo of your review, email it to me at [email protected] and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.