Live Well and Make Sales Every Day with Ross O’Lochlainn - 264
Ross O’Lochlainn is a former engineer-turned-copywriter who has blended his talent for problem solving and building systems with his ability to engage an audience with his storytelling flair.
The result of this combination is a new way of looking at marketing that is getting incredible results.
Ross was so confident in his model that he built his entire business by getting paid on results rather than charging up-front fees – which is something that is very unusual.
Today, his company Conversion Engineering is like an oasis in the desert of burnt out business owners, who are looking for a way to get off the feast and famine sales roller coaster.
In this episode we’ll be dismantling some myths about sales that might be sabotaging your business, looking at how Ross uses stories to engage his audience, and showing you how you can stand out in a crowded marketplace.
If you want to build a sustainable business that gets you sales every day, without using pressure tactics or burning yourself out then you will be interested in what Ross has to share.
What you’ll discover:
- How Ross went from engineer to copywriter
- How a story about the UFC turned into a huge launchpad for Ross, and why it went viral.
- How to craft a brilliant USP.
- The difference between customer logic and company logic.
- Why tuning to the ‘dialogue’ of your customers is critical for landing your message and growing your business, and how to do it.
- Why Ross created the open every day system and why it’s the best model for building a sustainable business.
- Where storytelling and the open every day system intersect.
- What an open every day business looks like from the perspective of the owner and the client.
- How Ross uses speaking in his business.
All things Ross:
Books & Resources*:
Want to get better at finding and sharing your stories then check out our FREE Five Day Snackable Story Challenge
Practice your speaking & test your content in a safe space in The Speaking Club ‘Live’ Membership
Want to create a signature talk that sells, then check out our Nail Your Signature Talk in 60 Days programme.
Want to find out about working with me 121 then book a call here.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.