Decoding Audience Sophistication: Tailoring Talks for Maximum Impact - 269
It wasn’t until I embarked on my marketing, influencing and sales odyssey, that I discovered the concept of ‘audience sophistication’ as I call it.
It’s something I’ve often shared with marketing clients, but although I used it myself in my talks, I’ve not taught it to speakers until recently.
And the feedback when I have has been so positive, that I thought I’d better share it with you too!
In this episode, I’m going to break it down for you, so that you can level up your talks and get better results.
What you’ll discover:
- The origin story of audience sophistication.
- Why it matters for speakers.
- How it affects your content.
- A practical example of how you might use it.
- How you can discover the sophistication of your audience.
(Take a photo of your review, email it to me at [email protected] and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.