[Quick Tip] Lead with the Problem - 278
I had a similar issue come up with two clients this week, and it’s a mistake I see people making regularly, not just with their speaking, but in other critical content too. This mistake can result in people not paying attention to you, lost business opportunities, and normally leads to frustration and the question, “I just don’t understand what I’m doing wrong!”
What they are doing wrong is not leading with the problem.
That’s why in this episode I’m sharing:
- What leading with the problem means.
- Where you should be doing it.
- Why you are likely losing people’s attention.
- The simple exercise you can do to avoid the LinkedIn advert issue.
- The important check you need to make about where your audience is.
- Examples to illustrate.
(Take a photo of your review, email it to me at [email protected] and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
(If you want to hear Lavanyaa talk about her experience you can do that here)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.