Karmic Selling - How to Win Big and Feel Good with Stan Gwizdak - 281
Most of us have experienced sales ‘tactics’, and likely we’ve either recoiled against them and scarpered (physically or digitally), or have gone ahead with our needed purchase, even though a little bit of shine has worn off the relationship with the person that used them on us.
Our experiences have made us sceptical of anyone with something to sell, and allergic to feeling ‘salesy’ ourselves.
But whether we like it or not, we’re all in the business of selling something to someone, whether that’s ourselves as a speaker, our book to a reader, or our products and services to clients and customers.
So … I guess that means you have to ‘suck it up’ and jump on the soft and hard sell bandwagon if you want to succeed.
Well no … you don’t.
That’s because there is another way that will likely yield you more reward in sales and personal satisfaction than anything you’ve come across before.
And that new approach is called Karmic Selling created by my guest Stan Gwizdak.
Stan Gwizdak is CEO of The Kormac Group, a results-driven management consulting firm that embodies his clean heart and commitment to serving others. As a chief executive and Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Stan has spent more than 30 years leading business transformations at General Electric, BAE Systems, Honeywell, Textron, Aurora Capital, Goodyear Tire and Rubber, and more.
Stan is here today to talk about Karmic Selling and the successes and failures that helped him design his system and grow his company.
Whether you’re a speaker, sales executive, entrepreneur, you’ll discover why when you do good, even more good will come your way.
What you’ll discover:
- Why Stan believes that the traditional approach to sales needs to change.
- What made Stan leave a company just before he was due to take the top job.
- How he approached getting clients for his company without having a sales background.
- How he took a one man band to a business competing with the big consultancies.
- The problem that Karmic Selling solves for individuals and companies.
- The three biggest mistakes people and companies are making around this problem at the moment.
- The key ingredients of the Karmic Selling System and how it counters those mistakes.
- The first few steps you should take if you want to get started using the karmic Selling philosophy and system.
- How Stan is using speaking in business and to promote his book.
All things Stan:
Books & Resources*:
Want to get better at finding and sharing your stories then check out our FREE Five Day Snackable Story Challenge
Want to create a signature talk that sells, then check out our Nail Your Signature Talk in 60 Days programme.
Want to find out about working with me 121 then book a call here.
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
· Share this show on X, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
· Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
· Subscribe on iTunes.