Tips for Creating a Talk and Using Speaking to Get More Book Sales - 219
If you listened to episode 218 of the show you will have heard me talking to AnnMarie Wyncoll, who helps people write and publish their books.
But one thing that AnnMarie was very clear on was that once the book is written whether you’re with a publishing company or self-publishing - the marketing and promotion of that book pretty much rests with you.
You probably won’t be surprised to hear that speaking is one of the most effective ways to build an audience and make more book sales.
But you don’t often get specific advice about what to put in the talk and how to adapt it for the multiple speaking mediums that you can use to get your message out there.
That’s where this episode comes in.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you need to spend time creating a talk about your book
- The ingredients that need to be in the talk about your book
- Ideas for creating your book promotion campaign
- How you can adapt that talk for different platforms
- Tips for making the pitch to talk
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- leave a comment below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.