The Diamond Dozen for Developing Your Speaking Skills - 234
To be a great public speaker you need substance and style. I’ve seen many speakers who are very showy, but their content completely misses the mark, and I’ve seen speakers with a great message to share, but who fail to communicate it in a way that engages their audience.
I want anyone I work with, through my programmes and this podcast to have compelling content AND charisma as a speaker. I want you to have a talk that you’re excited to share and the confidence in your own speaking skills that means you step ‘on stage’ with power.
In this show, I want to focus on the second half of the speaking equation, supporting you with the delivery of your message. In my opinion there are four core speaking skills, mindset, storytelling, performance and humour, and that’s why I’m sharing a dozen episodes that really zero in on helping you develop these, so that you can get ready to rock after the summer break.
What you’ll learn:
- The four core speaking skills you need to develop
- Tips to help you with managing your mindset
- Ways to develop your storytelling
- Insight around using your voice.
- How to power up your performance
- Tips for using humour in your talks.
Links to Episodes:
Service Dog For Orion
(Take a photo of your review and get a free e-copy of my book Cracking Speech Mate - How to Use Humour to Make You an Amazing Speaker!)
Thanks for listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
To help the show out:
- Leave an honest review at https://www.ratethispodcast.com/tsc. Your ratings and reviews really help get the word out and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.